Invest in Thinkers
At Guthrie Engineering we value and invest in independent thinkers who will go on to reshape the landscape and skyline of Singapore.
- Establish new accounts through cold calling to potential customer
- Study the type of sales avenue and adjust content of tele-sales pitch
- Study potential volume of customers and focus on tele marketing sales efforts
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints
- Attend educational seminar; review publications, and be involved in professional societies
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals
- Prior experience in tele-sales preferred.
- Able to converse fluently in English
- Willing to learn technical products
- Handling billing/invoicing to customers
- Assist in checking the documents of cheques payments
- Assist in checking receipts and recording the entry into accounting system
- Scanning all relevant past/present documents into server drive
- All other ad-hoc administrative duties as requested by the management.
- Diploma in accounting or equivalent
- Minimal 1-year relevant work experience
- Positive, adaptable and willing to learn attitude
- Responsible for all aspects of street lighting designs including commuter facilities
- Co-ordinate with the Client to produce street lighting designs.
- Analyse site conditions and propose improvement of the lighting level at certain area (including sketching and drafting using Autocad)
- Responsible for the design/calculation of street lighting requirement for public roads
- Collaborate with clients & Project teams from concept through installation phase
- Visits and assists lux level measurement at site
- Review and calculate code compliance of lighting systems that meet the code of requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in public street lighting.
- Good knowledge of Autocad and Calculux (Must)
- Exposed to types of street lanterns, suitable types of lights use in various locations (footpath, tunnels, walkway, road, and highways), installation designs on various location and type of road.
- Awareness of public street lighting standards and requirements
- Willing to learn and be adaptable
- Prepare, revise and update Electrical SLD/ 3D drawings
- Ensure drawings are produced according to specifications
- Able to read and interpret electrical information from the drawing
- Check for clashes, ensure drawing is up to date
- Assist BIM Manager on design and drafting matters
- Must be proficient in BIM Revit, AECOsim and Autocad software
- Possess Diploma Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of drafting experience in construction industry
- Candidate with MRT project experience is preferred
- Replace electrical Isolations switches and operating systems are correct as per Specialist Instruction.
- Ensure electrical parts operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Resolve motor, pump, gauges and hydraulic problems.
- Assist Specialist in all Gas Insulated Switchgear Testing Programme.
- Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
- Handle personal tools for job including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
- Ascertain work compliances to standards, tolerances and fits, and ensure that all practices are in sync with sound engineering standards and protocols.
- Test and recheck all installation work to ensure that they are in accordance with OEM Specialist specifications.
- Possess Nitec Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 1 years of electrical switchgear servicing experience in maintenance industry
- Supervise the site and liaise with the sub-cons
- Check electrical plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculation
- Monitoring and ensuring that the work progress is within the schedules
- Ensure that contractors are working in the required work areas, locations and elevations and that work sequence and interfaces with other contractors are both coordinated and planned to provide continuous working to meet contract schedules.
- Follow the scope of work, construction schedule, budget plan and risk management matrix
- Mobilize resources to roll out the construction program
- Possess Nitec in Electrical Engineering or Sec(k) certificate
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Electrical Installation Works